Most of my effort this month is on those roses. Two dozen-ish doesn't seem like a lot, but it actually is taking a whole lot of energy to just do one. Since variety was asked for, I went in search of 3d roses and only found a few.
Craftree, and the consensus seemed to be a chaining around the ribbon. The simplest answer is usually the right one.
I did finish a triangle motif from Tatting Fantasia 2. This was mostly to see if I can do it. The whole book is basically made up of variations of this motif. I had a horrible time wrapping my mind around it, so it was a challenge to me. Once I finished it the "aha!" light came on and I wonder why I found it so difficult to tat up in the first place.
I learned that one of my long time coworker friend's daughter has just learned to tat! They moved to what amounts the middle of nowhere so her husband is making her some "rough" shuttles out of wood. Before I knew it, I offered to make her a pair of shuttles out of resin. I have to be honest here, I haven't touched my resin crafting in almost six months. Mostly because my asthma makes it difficult to work just about anything. Kind of hard to work when you can't really breathe.
At first, I tried to remake my silicone molds for the post shuttle. My molds were old and really unusable. I'm embarrassed to say, it didn't work out. I actually had to go back and review my tutorial on my resin blog to remember how to do this.